Sandra M. Odell lives in Washington state with her husband, sons, and an Albanian Miniature Moose disguised as a dog. Her work has appeared in such venues as Pseudopod, PodCastle, The Drabblecast, Crossed Genres, Jim Baen’s UNIVERSE, Daily Science Fiction, Ideomancer, and Galaxy’s Edge. She is a Clarion West 2010 graduate, and an active member of the SFWA.
Her collection of speculative fiction holiday stories, The Twelve Ways of Christmas, is available from Hydra House Books. Her second short story collection, Broken In Beautiful Ways, is scheduled for release from Hydra House Books in early 2018. She is currently hard at work on plotting her second novel. Or world domination. Whichever comes first.
Work on Escape Artists
- PP229 On Being Mandy, read by Tina Connolly
- PP436 Flash On The Borderlands XXV: Simulacra: Used, read by Matt Arnold
- PP464 Fear, read by Patrick “The Voice” Bazile
- PP536 Artemis Rising 3 - Meat, read by Linda Hamilton
- PP586 Artemis Rising 4: For Fear of Little Men, read by Alasdair Stuart
- PC376 Ink, read by Sean D. Sorrentino
- PC433 Telling Stories, read by Julie C. Day
- PC539 Godfall, read by Anson Mount
Cast of Wonders
- CW83 The Dictionary’s Apprentice, read by Graeme Dunlop
- CW182 A Troll's Trade, read by Wilson Fowlie
- CW238 Artemis Rising 3 - The Absolute Temperature of Outer Space, read by Khaalidah Muhammad-Ali
- CW267 Banned Books Week: For, read by Dagny Paul