Malon Edwards was born and raised on the South Side of Chicago, but now lives in the Greater Toronto Area, where he was lured by his beautiful Canadian wife. Many of his short stories are set in an alternate Chicago and feature people of color and Haitian Creole (Malon does not speak Haitian Creole). Currently, he serves as Managing Director and Grants Administrator for the Speculative Literature Foundation, which provides a number of grants for writers of speculative literature.
Work on Escape Artists
- EP436 Into the Breach, read by Mandaly Louis-Charles (repeated in EP656 as a Flashback Friday episode)
- EP631 Heart of Ash, Heart of Steam, read by Mandaly Louis-Charles
- PC387 The Half Dark Promise, read by Mandaly Louis-Charles
- PC495 Shadow Man, Sack Man, Half Dark, Half Light, read by Mandaly Louis-Charles
- PC555 Candied Sweets, Cornbread, and Black-Eyed Peas, read by Mandaly Louis-Charles
- MZ1 “Panic Twice, Spin”