Adam Pracht lives in Kansas, but asks that you not hold that against him. He works full-time as the public relations coordinator at McPherson College, where he also received his master’s in higher education administration in spring 2016. He’s excited to get his life back. He was the 2002 college recipient of the Robert F. Kennedy award for writing about the disadvantaged and has published a disappointingly slim volume of short stories called “Frame Story: Seven Stories of Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Horror & Humor” which is available from Amazon as an e-Book or in paperback. He’s been working on his second volume – “Schrödinger’s Zombie: Seven Weird and Wonderful Tales of the Undead” – since 2012 and successfully finished the first story. He hopes to complete it before he’s cremated and takes up permanent residence in an urn.
Work on Escape Artists
- EP533 2016 Flash Fiction Contest Winners: Disc Stutter, by Brian Trent
- EP540 The Right Answer, by James Miller
- EP563 Two Steps Forward, by Holly Schofield
- EP579 Texts From the Ghost War, by Alex Yuschik; read by Trendane Sparks and Adam Pracht
- EP601 Wet Fur, by Jeremiah Tolbert
- EP629 An Advanced Reader’s Picture Book of Comparative Cognition, by Ken Liu